- Many seniors are unprepared for funeral and other final expenses
- Funeral costs may average well over $10,000
- Social Security pays only $255 for funeral expenses
- The balance of this burden often falls on unprepared children or other family members, neighbours and charities
- Adds emotional stress to the financial stress
- A small life insurance plan earmarked for final expenses
- Simplified issue – no exams
- Fully guaranteed premiums and immediate benefits
- Inexpensive when compared to paying cash for a funeral
- Immediate security
- No-cost Peace of Mind Planning Guide service
- No-Cost Living Will preparation service
Phone: +1 818 768-6401 x-111
Fax: +1 626 628-3017
This website is owned and maintained by DW Bartlett Insurance Agency which is solely responsible for its content. This site is not maintained by or affiliated with Covered California, and Covered California bears no responsibility for its content. The e-mail addresses and telephone number that appears throughout this site belong to DW Bartlett Insurance Agency and cannot be used to contact Covered California.
We are located in beautiful downtown Burbank, CA. Between the 5 and 134 freeways.